Sunday, August 29, 2010


>This picture is the final version of the volunteer work I am doing for Life Inc. a terrific organization here in Savannah that helps people with all kinds of disabilities live independently. They are having an event coming up and this will be their logo for the advertisements! So if you are in the savannah area and need to get you wheelchair cleaned Life is having an event where you can get it cleaned for free and hang out with a bunch of cool people maybe a DJ and have a great time!





My other story today is that I'm now frequenting a artwork and critique message board that has really been motivating me! So far the most interesting thing to come of it is some help I got with drawing men. I drew the first picture and then asked for some help and after a whole bunch of tips produced the second image (much more manly!) the pics are both of my fun friend Jason :)

1 comment: